Knotty Profits: Why Macrame Earrings Are a Must for Your Inventory!
Hello fellow macrame makers! 👋🏼
Today, I want to talk about why you should consider making and selling macrame earrings. As someone who has been in the macrame business for a while, I can attest to the fact that macrame earrings are a profitable and fun addition to any maker's inventory. Here are five knotty reasons why you should start making and selling them too:
- High demand: Earrings are a staple in most women's wardrobes, and macrame earrings are no exception. With their unique and intricate designs, macrame earrings are in high demand among customers who are looking for something different and eye-catching.
- Low cost: Compared to larger macrame pieces like wall hangings and plant hangers, macrame earrings require very little material, making them an affordable option for both makers and customers. This means that you can price your earrings competitively without sacrificing your profit margins.
- Creative outlet: Macrame earrings offer a great opportunity for makers to experiment with new knots and designs. With so many different shapes, sizes, and colors to choose from, the possibilities are endless.
- Lightweight and easy to ship: One of the best things about macrame earrings is that they are lightweight and easy to ship, which means you can sell them online and ship them to customers all over the world without breaking the bank.
- Great add-on item: If you already sell larger macrame pieces, adding macrame earrings to your inventory is a no-brainer. They make a great add-on item for customers who are looking for a smaller piece to complement their larger macrame purchases.
Ready to give them a try? Check out the video tutorial below as well as some links of supplies that we use from Amazon:
Fabric Shears direct link: https://a.co/d/guEkUPX
Earring Cards direct link: https://a.co/d/14ljHOU
Pinch Bail Earring Hooks link: https://a.co/d/ilRoDdr
Jewelry Pliers link: https://a.co/d/aACGJed